Little Barn was established in 1985 as a family business. For many years we supplied local businesses and contractors with wholesale and retail picture framing. The retail shop featured a full line of arts & crafts as well as knitting yarns. In the early 90's, we purchased our first sheep and shortly after that we added our first wool processing equipment. As the years passed, our love of fiber swallowed the other aspects of the business. Today Little Barn is a dedicated handspinning supply featuring imported and domestic wool slivers, tops, exotic fibers and silks.
- We are still family owned and operated.
- We sell the fibers we love and enjoy.
- We are located in Harvest, Alabama just north of Huntsville.
- Celebrating 30 years in business in the same location.
- Selling on-line since 2000.
- email: email@example.com
- sales: Lewis White
- phone: two.5.six.seven.75.zero.12.nine.
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.